- In this disclaimer the following terms will have the following meaning:
- the web page: each web page containing a hyperlink to this disclaimer placed by the publisher with the intention to make this disclaimer applicable to it;
- the publisher: rescope.nl;
- use(s): inter alia loading, logging on, requesting, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, processing, filling out (of forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, saving, forwarding, distributing, using services, performing legal acts (e.g. purchasing, hiring);
- you: the natural or legal person or his/her/its representative using the web page;
- the contents: include texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and/or other objects;
- loss or damage: any direct or indirect loss or damage of whatever nature, including lost data and other items, loss of turnover, profit or other economic loss.
- The following applies to the web site. By using the web site, you agree to this disclaimer.
- The publisher will make an effort to update and/or supplement the web page frequently. Despite this care and attention, the contents may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
- The publisher provides the content of the web page in ‘as is’ condition, without guarantee or safeguard with regard to its reliability or suitability for a specific purpose or otherwise. The contents are experimental and intended for private use.
- The publisher cannot be held liable for any loss or damage (threatened to be) caused by and arising from or in any other way related to the use of the web page or to the failure to be able to consult the web page.
- The publisher is entitled to change or discontinue the web page to its discretion at any moment it desires, without or without prior notice. The publisher will not be liable for the consequences of any change or discontinuation.
- Subject to this disclaimer the publisher is not responsible for any files of third parties that are apparently linked to the web page. A link does not imply a confirmation of these files.
- Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or its contents may infringe on intellectual property rights or regulations regarding privacy, publishing and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for all that you forward from the web page.
- The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or to use certain services offered at the web page. With reference to the above the publisher may monitor the web page.
- You will protect and indemnify the publisher, its staff, representatives, licensees, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against legal and extrajudicial measures, convictions and suchlike instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your infringement of whichever legal regulation or the rights of third parties.